Reward Points: 0
Availability: Inquiry Basket
TESTING MAKES PERFECT
The July 2011 issue of Cycling Plus magazine had a head-to-head test of top shorts from 18 different manufacturers, and the Free Aero Race Bibshort was named the absolute best. As in racing, results like that come from years of hard work and preparation. This short debuted in 2007 but benefits from years of constant refinement, including 4 years of Pro racing testing, as Castelli try new ways to make it better.
- Three fabrics provide technical attributes unmatched by others: (1) Action micro fabric in the saddle contact area provides durability, (2) Energia micro fabric on the sides and back provides outstanding stretch and excellent return, and (3) Breathe micro fabric in front provides enhanced breathability.
- Famous free bib keeps your chest free to avoid overheating
- No inner-leg seam
- Color-matched giro3 single-layer engineered gripper
- 2 rear reflective inserts
- Progetto x2 air seat pad for famous X2 Air comfort and improved air flow